This is the perfect package to celebrate your wedding with friends and family. It is complete with everything you need to make your Florida wedding a dream come true!
By choosing the Romance Package, your destination wedding will include the following:
- Officiant: A professional minister or notary to perform a personalized and romantic ceremony along with filing your license after the ceremony. (the couple purchases marriage license at a FL Clerk of Courts office).
- All photo’s posted to online gallery available for viewing and download with rights to print
- A professional photographer for up to 1 hour on the beach
- Professional 8×8 Custom designed 10 page hard cover photo book
- Sand Ceremony (includes table and keepsake heart shaped vase for you to keep)
- Chalkboard – Customized message on chalkboard or Wedding sign of your choice
- Decorations & Chairs-
- 2 post Bamboo arch with fabric in color of your choice and silk floral swags or starfish décor
- 10 White Wedding Chairs
- 10 Chair Sashes in color of your choice
- Music: Recorded wedding music can be provided upon request or you may bring a selection of your own
- Flowers: A large custom designed fresh bouquet and lapel flower for the groom
- Wedding Consultant: Consulting to provide options for wedding location, reception plans, hair, make-up and other needs.
- License – Filing of your license after the ceremony. (bride & groom purchase license at clerk’s office).
- Locations – Sanibel Island, Captiva Island, Fort Myers Beach, Marco Island, Naples, Orlando Area, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Ft. Lauderdale, Destin, Ft. Walton, Sarasota , Siesta Key, Anna Maria Island and Cocoa Beach.
*Selected locations may charge an additional “facility-use” fee which is in addition to our prices.
- All services are provided for up to one hour at the ceremony site.
- Selected locations may be decorated for an additional fee, please inquire.
- $100 up to 10 additional chairs w/ sash
- $200 4 Post Canopy Upgrade
- $150 Rose Petals down aisle $350 Rose Heart
- $200 per extra photo hour