If you’re planning a Florida beach wedding, you’ll probably know already that you won’t have to worry too much about decoration. After all, nature has already done a pretty good job for you. However, in order to give your wedding a cohesive feel, you may want to incorporate a beach theme to your day. Here’s how you do it.
Top Tips for Creating the Perfect Beach Wedding Theme
- Sea-themed invites. When you’re creating your invitations, get creative. Use blue card to represent the sea, and seal it shut with a starfish sticker. Alternatively, tie your invite closed with a tiny piece of nautical string.
- Inspirational cakes. Your wedding cake is an ideal opportunity to show off your beach-theme. Be inspired by the natural colors of the seashore; deep blues, sparkling turquoises and soft golds, and include other iconic beach motifs, such as sea-creatures, shells and driftwood.
- Wedding favors. If you’re planning to create little gifts for your guests at the wedding reception, then consider making them fit in with your theme. Tiny little buckets filled with edible shells would make a beautiful wedding favor, as would small driftwood ornaments.
- You probably won’t need too much floral decoration, as the spectacular Florida beach scenery will do most of the talking. However, make sure your flowers follow the theme. Work with natural, nautical colors and choose flowers that grow in the area, to keep it authentic.
- Table decorations. You can really go to town on your table decorations. Big conches, starfish, seahorse decorations…there really is no limit to how creative you can get here!
Arranging the Ultimate Florida Beach Wedding
If you want to get married on one of Florida’s stunning beaches, you’ll need to speak to Florida Weddings today! We’re on hand to help you plan the perfect beach wedding, and to ensure that every detail is perfect for your big day.