7 Ways to Enjoy a Picture-Perfect Fort Myers Beach, Florida, Wedding
Many people like to have their weddings on the beach. There are many beaches in the world, but Fort Myers Beach is a popular location for beach weddings. People travel from across the country and the world to have their weddings in Fort Myers. There are many reasons why a Fort Myers Beach wedding is popular including the beautiful sunsets, beaches, great weather throughout the year, and the many locations to choose from.
1. One reason to have a wedding on Fort Myers Beach, Florida is the beautiful sand. Sand comes in all textures and colors, but Fort Myers Beach has one of the best beaches in the world. The sand is pure white, and it is soft and smooth to walk on.
2. Another reason why people enjoy weddings at Fort Myers is because of the beautiful sunsets. People like to get married on the beach in the evening so that they can have many pictures of the sunset during and after their weddings. The sunset adds romance to your wedding day, and the memories will last forever.
3. Fort Myers Beach is also a small island. It is a great location that allows you to feel safe while enjoying your wedding. The island is very safe, and it is easy to get around. The beaches have shallow water, and they don’t have an undertow. There is also a trolley that will take you to any part of the island that you wish to go.
4. The island has great weather throughout the year. Fort Myers Beach, Florida always has warm weather, making it a great location even in the winter. The beach has a cool breeze that keeps it from getting too warm during the summer evenings as well.
5. Another reason to have a wedding on Fort Myers Beach is because there are many wedding locations to choose from. You can choose from a location of the beach, a location on the bay, or even in a banquet room.
6. You can find a wedding package that will cover the basics, there are also wedding packages that can be customized to any further needs. You can choose from a small intimate wedding or a large wedding with all your family and friends present. After all, there is practically unlimited space on the beach.
7. Fort Myers Beach offers many things to keep you and your guests busy. Many couples decide to stay in Fort Myers for their honeymoon, because there are many fun activities to choose from. You can enjoy kayaking, swimming, fishing, parasailing, and shopping in times square. Times square has shops, restaurants, and a pier where you can watch the breathtaking sunsets.