7 Reasons Why You’ll Love Naples as the Destination for Your Florida Wedding
The warm Gulf breezes are intoxicating, the waters are turquoise blue, and the sands are purest white. Historic mansions and quaint cottages fill in the background of Naples’ uniquely pristine beaches. Sunrises are just as breathtaking as sunsets, and if this isn’t enough to entice you to this remarkable location for your Florida wedding, here are seven more wonderful reasons:
1. The shopping is sensational. Naples is home to some of the finest designer outlets and upscale stores in south Florida, and most of them are located in lovely waterfront plazas along palm-lined avenues. The heart of historic Old Naples is your must-shop destination for bridal boutiques and luxury emporiums.
2. All your accommodations are nearby. Naples isn’t a big city, and that’s part of its southern charm. From gracious hotels to gourmet dining, you and your guests are within easy strolling distance of delicious meals, comfortable quarters and wonderful reception sites. You can even ride to your ceremony in a romantic horse-drawn carriage.
3. Golfing and sunshine make for happy attendants. Of course your wedding is the star attraction, but the area links are built-in entertainment for your guests. The courses around Naples are unrivaled for lush greens and beautiful views. A day or two of play before the ceremony will put everybody in a game mood for your nuptials.
4. The Historic District is a relaxing retreat. Soothe your soul, and calm wedding-day jitters with a walking tour of picturesque Old Naples. Take in the unique architecture of quaint cottages, stop off for a spot of tea, or browse the antique shops. You’ll be in complete control of your composure, and you’ll have a great time.
5. You don’t need a studio for your wedding pictures. Why take those memorable shots inside? There are dozens of gorgeous settings all around Naples. Pose under a lush roof of towering ficus trees at the Rainforest Grove, or frame your bridal party in the radiant Norris Gardens. Scout around, and you’ll find your picture-perfect location.
6. You can sail into marriage on a chartered yacht. It doesn’t have to be the largest boat in the marina either. A wide variety of charters are yours for the choosing, and many will set the scene for your wedding with flowers, food and music. Even if you’re eloping, the romance of the high seas is just a dash down the dock.
7. You’ll never forget your sunset ceremony on the beach. Outdoor nuptials are always romantic, but none compare to exchanging vows with the background music of gentle waves lapping on pristine sands. Add the canopy of a sky blazing with the colors of the setting sun, and you have wonderful wedding memories that will last a lifetime.
Whether you’re planning a catered affair or a small ceremony, Naples is your dream come true. Even the most intimate wedding on the beach is only a short walk from fulfilling every bride’s vision of luxurious amenities. Indulge your imagination, and make your plans for the most memorable day of your life.